The OSP Yamato has three cups in front, a board and two line eyes. Designed as a lure that can walk the dog or pop, depending on which eye you use.
- The center board under the lure's head works as rudder and plays an important role in the enlargement of the turning angle, when walking the dog.
- Use the lures top eye to pop.
- Use the lures bottom eye to walk the dog.
- The side cups increase water disturbance when using the bottom eye to walk the dog.
- The Yamato comes with three freshwater trebles. If you want to upgrade them, they can be replaced with one or two #2 saltwater trebles or two 3/0 singles. You may also want to upgrade to #4 rings.
|Lure Type:||Surface lure|
|Hooks:||Three #6 trebles|
|Sound:||Rattle & Pop|