The EU is updating it's electronic VAT requirements effective 1st July. Until further notice we will stop accepting EU orders, but hope to be shipping to our EU brother again soon.
- UK orders over £100 are shipped free of charge. (See 3.)
- UK orders under £100 are charged at £1.10 for Second Class and £1.50 for First Class. (See 3.)
- UK orders with bulky items maybe charged more at checkout. (If your buying a bulky item it may have a fixed cost that overrides free)
- UK holiday / caravan park orders have resulted in a large number of lost items so we don't ship to them anymore.
- Europe - £9.50 Air Mail Tracked & Signed: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland (Sorry we don't ship lure rods & reels to these locations)
- Rest of the world - We don't ship.
- You may return, undamaged items with undamaged packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund.
- The shipping cost of items returned will not be refunded, including for all broken rods.
- You should expect to receive your refund within two days of your package being returned to Lure Fishing for Bass. We will refund the PayPal account or Credit Card that was used for the purchase. It usually takes 5-10 days for the refund to show on credit card statements.
- If a rod is broken during reasonable usage we will work with the rod manufacturer/distributor to get the part replaced. They will ask for photographic evidence and make a decision based on their experience of seeing rod breakages.
- If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
- If you checked our as a guest, please email us or use the contact form. Please quote the order number that we emailed you and is also on the printed invoice included with the order.
- We aim to provide a good friendly service.